Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ipad Clone Apad | iRobot | Iped Review Specs

iRobot in action


Just last month, I bought this gadget called by many names, for short "Ipad Clone". Who doesn't want an Apple Ipad? C'mon, that is one of the latest gadgets of today. Some said that tablets are the post PC era. But how much would an Apple Ipad cost? Above $300?  So I go for this thing called Apad/Iped/iRobot I call it Iped because it the closest sound to Ipad, just to fool someone when I said Iped. I bought for around $70. Hmm Not Bad, can play movies, musics, open pdf, exe, doc files, and surf the internet.

It is a computer tablet that runs on Android 3.0 (I don't believe what is written at startup hahah, ok this is just a clone) operating system. It comes with a 7-inch wide touch screen with a resolution of 800x480 pixels that purveys fantastic multimedia as well as internet experience.The micro SD slot is cabale in supporting 2GB to 16GB card, and it is equipped with Wi-Fi 802.11b / g connectivity, accelerometer, Google map via GPS Connection, USB ports, and a battery capacity of 3000 mAh.

As my review, the touchscreen is not much responsive like real Ipad, sometimes I press screen again for it to recognize my input and the battery life is just 2 hours. Also the video playback on some videos are a little lagging. But I'm happy with this gadget it only satisfy my basic needs like reading my ebooks before bedtime, surf the net without having the need to turn on my laptop and others things.

I took some pictures of my 7 inch Apple Ipad clone, "irobot" "iped" "apad"


No comments:

Post a Comment